domingo, 6 de marzo de 2011

What does it mean Davidelfin for you ? Part 2. Raquel Sánchez


Lamentamos mucho el retraso pero a sido a causa de un problema técnico.Y a quí estamos de nuevo, con la segunda entrada de la edición " what does it mean Davidelfín for you?" esta vez con Raquel Sánchez, que formó parte de la plantilla de la marca y que fue direcctora de comunicación de la misma.Se trata de una mujer maravillosa, con un carisma y una simpatía admirables.En Davidelfín and his revelations la tenemos mucho cariño y es es un honor haber podido contar con ella para los recursos de nuestro blog.Y estamos realmente agradecidos por su participación con nosotros.

We apologize for the delay but been caused by a chemical técnico.Y problem we are again, with the second input of the editing "what does it mean Davidelfín foryou?" this time with Raquel Sánchez, who was part of the staff of the mark and wasdirecctora misma.She is is a wonderful woman, with charisma andhistorical sympathy really admirables.From Davidelfín and his revelations we have lots of love and it is an honor to be able to count on her to the resources of our blog.We are really grateful for her participation with us


"Pues Davidelfín para mi supongo que, es mi vida entera en estos momentos aunque ya no esté en la plantilla es mi vida entera porque con él crecí, con el aprendí, con el me hice Raquel Sánchez.....y a partir de el cuando me hize una profesional.. y no sé..nada más"

"For me Davidelfín I guess, is my life right now although not in the mark is my whole life because with him I grew up, with the he I learned, with him I made me Raquel Sánchez ..... and after him is when I became a real professional and I don´t know...nothing more."

No hay comentarios: